0 reviews, Add your review
- 02 9951 5400 & 0412 922 221
- Contact: Stephen Roger
- Email: Stephen.Roger@wwaustralasia.com
- Level 11, Suite 11.01, 60 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Like most professionals veterinarians are highly skilled practitioners but often lack refined business skills.
With more than 30 years of experience serving health professionals, the Walker Wayland Australasia network of mid-tier accounting firms has developed Walker Wayland Health with a particular focus on veterinarians.
The network spans all Australian mainland States, with specialists in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide.
We are much more than accountants to our veterinary clients. We act as advisors, involved with their businesses beyond preparing and lodgement of the usual BAS, tax returns, FBTs and other statutory requirements.
We provide structure advice before a client sets up or buys an existing practice. We undertake due diligence to ensure that there are no unwelcome surprises when purchasing a business.
We are also specialists in valuation of veterinary businesses as part of our skills throughout the health industry. As members of the health industry business valuation panels of all major banks, our valuations are accepted by these banks. This means that clients who need funding are able to utilise our valuation reports in their loan applications.
Our specialist services include:
- VALUATIONS – providing you with comprehensive and efficient valuation and due diligence services.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING – assisting you to form a vision of what you want to achieve and the strategies that need to be employed to realise that vision.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – including financial analysis, profit improvement planning, cashflow planning and analysis, business value improvement planning and business financial management training.
- BUSINESS BENCHMARKING – compares your business performance with other like businesses.
- SERVICE PACKAGING – helps with bookkeeping and payroll as well as referral to lawyers, financial planners, estate planners and other specialists.
- ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS ADVICE – including cloud-based accounting software such as Xero.
- FIXED-PRICE AGREEMENTS – an annual packaged service for clients who prefer the monthly retainer structure.
BRISBANE | Karen Mortimore | 07 3490 9970
MELBOURNE | Michael Sojka | 03 9690 7299
PERTH | John Dorazio | 08 9364 9988
SYDNEY | Michael Walker | 02 9951 5400
You care for animals – We care for your business
Vet degrees don’t come with a diploma in financial management
Just as your clients turn to you for specialised advise, so you should look to specialists who can help you manage the business side of your important work.
Walker Wayland Health is a division of the Walker Wayland accountancy network with offices in all Australian mainland capitals and many regional centres. We understand the business side of being a vet. We’ve helped many like you to create a highly profitable as well as caring practice.
We provide support with strategic planning, financial management, benchmarking and even software systems as well as tax and BAS
Call Walker Wayland Health Today on 02 9951 5400
Or visit the WWH Website