0 reviews, Add your review
Listed in Counselling
VetLifeAustralia is the website of Australian Veterinary Mental Health Awareness and Suicide Prevention Ltd, an autonomous, non-affiliated not–for-profit health promotion charity.
The company was created to meet the needs of veterinarians after the First International Symposium on Veterinary Mental Health and Suicide held in Brisbane in 2015.
The secretary, Dr Peter Hatch, can be contacted either by phone on 0401 268 135 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The company supports the following aims:
- Promoting and supporting positive mental health and well-being within the veterinary profession
- Raising awareness of, and the factors contributing to, poor mental health and suicide within the veterinary profession
- Promoting help seeking behaviours in relation to mental health and suicide prevention within the veterinary profession
- Raising awareness, promoting and developing skills and techniques within the veterinary profession to address mental health issues
- Developing and maintaining a database of resources and information relevant to mental health issues
- Promoting and encouraging further research and development into mental health issues within the veterinary profession, and
- Provide support and training to and establishing a network of support persons in order to provide personal support to those in the veterinary profession in relation to mental health and suicide prevention issues.