- 08 8999 2249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berrimah Veterinary Laboratory, Berrimah Farm NT
Berrimah Veterinary Laboratory provides testing in a range of fields. These include:
- clinical chemistry
- clinical pathology
- cytology and urinalysis
- haematology, parasitology
- gross pathology (necropsy) and histopathology
- virology and entomology
- molecular diagnostics.
The testing and research program:
- ensures the improved health and welfare status of production animals
- ensures market access for animals / products through compliance with appropriate Australian animal health and animal welfare standards
- aids in maintaining freedom from emergency and exotic animal diseases
- enhances local and national biosecurity, with maintenance of sentinel animals for early detection of incursions of exotic viral diseases
- investigates the adoption and implementation of new diagnostic procedures.
The laboratories have expertise in polymerase chain reaction technology, as well as the traditional disciplines of a diagnostic veterinary laboratory.