REM SYSTEMS is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for the Vetscan in-house pathology system. This includes the state of- the-art Vetscan VS2 biochemistry and electrolyte analyser, the HM-5 haematology analyser, the Vetscan i-Stat, and the VSPro coagulation and fibrinogen analyser.
What’s New – VetScan SA Sediment Analyzer
Get ready to revolutionize your in-house lab with a urine sediment analyzer that promises superior performance and delivers comprehensive, accurate results within minutes.
- Simple Workflow – Automatically processes any urine sample with no pipetting required
- Low maintenance – Intuitive interface and analyzer design provide a more efficient urinalysis option for the staff and hospital
- Reference lab quality – Minimal and automated maintenance features save time and eliminate staff frustration
- High-quality imaging – Uncentrifuged sample processing reduces inherent errors of sediment analysis
- Combined results – Built-in high-resolution microscope and CCD camera delivers stunning images every time
Complete urinalysis report includes results from the VetScan UA and images captured by the SA
The Vetscan range offers several distinct advantages, including minimal hands-on time, minimal maintenance and compact design.
REM SYSTEMS offers full support for in-house pathology, including in-clinic staff training, client education tools and specialist interpretation of results