Listed in Grooming Supplies & Sharpening
Blade Sharpening – All clipper blades professionally sharpened both steel and ceramic. We also sharpen scissors & knives.
Sharpening is done on factory-approved equipment, known as hollow-ground which creates more pressure at the tips of the blade teeth, thus eliminating dragging and jamming of hair. Blades will cut smoother & stay sharp longer. Blades are disassembled, cleaned, and then checked for worn parts. After sharpening, they are dipped in Oster blade wash, oiled, reassembled and checked for proper tension and alignment.
We also have a scissor sharpening service available. Because we take pride in our work, we FULLY GUARANTEE the results. Our FAST, RELIABLE SERVICE is extremely cost effective $15 and includes FREE return postage. The more you send the cheaper the cost.
Shear Magic is our “house brand” of grooming products, designed to be great value and targeted more towards the home focused consumer. We have used our engineers and technicians to design and source great value products without compromising on quality. We stand by these products with full spares and parts support.
Part of our service culture is our continued commitment to providing professional sharpening support to our customers on blades and scissors.
Our focus continues to be to provide our retailers and distributors the world’s best brands and innovative products, backed by the best service in the industry
We are very proud to be the sole distributors of Oster Professional Products, the world’s leading brand among professional users of clipping and grooming products that continue to set the benchmark for quality. Brilliant design and engineering, backed by our service and spares support have proven a winning combination.
Introducing the Oster Cordless Clipper. The Pro3000i is a powerful rechargeable clipper designed for heavy-duty continuous use. The clipper features a high-speed quiet rotary motor. Lightweight with an ergonomic design and features a lithium-ion battery, which provides two hours clipping time from a single charge.
- Designed for all day, heavy duty use
- Powerful, single rotary motor
- This high performance quiet running motor generates 3,000 strokes per minute.
- Power and balance yet only a low weight ergonomic design.
- The Pro3000i is ideal for full and detailed clipping, and is compatible with all A5 detachable blades
Lithium Ion Technology:
- Up to 2 hrs operation with a single charge Longest run time based on our competitive overview
- Minimum charging loss and efficient current transfer
- No “memory effect” allowing it to be charged at any time.
- Reduces the number of charges required and losses during operating intervals