B. Braun Australia Pty Ltd is a German family owned company established 170 years ago.
B. Braun VetCare was established within B. Braun Australia Pty Ltd with the purpose of providing high quality medical products and services to the veterinary profession and veterinary wholesalers in Australia and New Zealand. Our aim is to focus consistently on the specific needs of the veterinary community. As such, we work closely with our industry partners and customers in order to deliver solutions which fulfil these expectations.
Part of the B. Braun Group since 1976, Aesculap provides healthcare professionals with the widest array of surgical instrumentation available from a single manufacturer and is committed to providing products and services that encompass the whole lifecycle of a surgical instrument.
Our comprehensive and innovative range of quality products and services sets new standards in medical technology and establishes B. Braun as the competent partner to the veterinary healthcare industry.
- Wound Closure Technology (Sutures, Mesh, Glue, Haemostasis)
- IV Therapy (Infusion Devices, Fluids)
- Wound Care (Solutions, dressings and bandages)
- Infection Prevention and Hand Hygiene
- Aesculap Surgical Instruments, Orthopaedic Implants and Power Systems
- Grooming / Clipping Equipment
- Surgical Asset Management
- Aesculap Technical Services (Instrument repair facility – Sydney)
- Automated Infusion Services (Infusion system repair facility – Sydney)
B. Braun’s global philosophy “Sharing Expertise™” is both an aspiration and a promise we strive for. Our strength lies in the extensive experience and knowledge of our people and their commitment to sharing their expertise with our customers and each other.