Stifle Disease: Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease Featuring MMP
MMP is a surgical technique for treatment of lameness caused by failure of the cranial cruciate ligament (CCL).
Named after a human surgeon, Dr. P Maquet, the MMP is a form of TTA and uses a pure titanium foam wedge to advance and fix the tuberosity. The MMP was developed to make Tibial Osteotomy surgery more widely available to surgeons.
- Pathology and diagnosis of cranial cruciate ligament disease
- Treatment options for CCL disease and meniscal injury
- OrthoFoam™ – the bone ingrowth implant
- MMP technique
- Key steps of procedure
- MMP variations
- Difficult cases
- Dealing with complications
- MMP sawbone practical
- The MMP procedure allows for short surgery time, short convalescence, can be more cost effective and outcomes are similar to those of TPLO
15th April 2021 11:00PM AEST
Orthomed Online Events 2021