Small Animal Ultrasonography (2019)
139 Wacol Station Rd
Wacol QLD 4076
This highly practical modular course is designed to give the skills for ultrasound competency and confidence in general practice.
Each of the 8 modules, over 4 weekends, combines a mix of theory and hands-on scanning.
This program teaches practical animal ultrasonography in a comprehensive way, designed for those in small animal practice wishing to advance their knowledge and skills. The course provides a good level of knowledge in the principles and practice of animal ultrasonography. Each module is highly practical and includes hands on scanning and instruction on improving scanning techniques in a practice situation.
Improve International are a pioneer in the concept of advanced veterinary courses in Australia and New Zealand. Improve provides more than 1,000 days of training per year, with more than 350 speakers in six different languages. Our mission is to offer top quality training to veterinarians in Australia and New Zealand. Our structured, logical and progressive training allows the attendants to develop their own skills and knowledge under the supervision of the most highly qualified specialists in each discipline including ultrasound training Australia.
- Access to an online learning platform for case discussion and additional learning material
- Comprehensive course notes for each module
- Refreshments are available throughout the day and lunch is included on all modules
- Dr Sue Ramoo BVSc (hons) MANZCVS (Internal Medicine)
- Dr Bruce Mackay BVSc FANZCVS (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- Dr John M. Angles BVSc, BSc(Vet), MVS, PhD, MANZCVS, DECVIM-CA
- Dr Alana Rosenblatt BVSc (Hons), MPhil, MANZCVS, DACVR
- Dr Gerardo Poli BVSc (Hons Class 1) MVS (Small Animal Practice) MANZCVS (Emergency & Critical Care)
RSPCA Animal Care Campus – Wacol, QLD
139 Wacol Station Rd, Wacol QLD 4076
March 16 2019 – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Brisbane & Online