MMP for Canine Cruciate Disease & RidgeStop™ for Patella Luxation
Hands on practical workshops for some of the most commonly seen orthopaedic issues.
A series of orthopaedic workshops are being held across Australia throughout August and are pitched to surgeons at a variety of levels.
From those that are just starting their journey into the world of veterinary orthopaedics through to those who are already established surgeons or specialists looking to further develop their skills.
- Canine Cruciate ligament and its treatment
- Cruciate controversies
- Cruciate surgical outcomes
- An introduction to MMP and Orthofoam
- How to perform the MMP procedure
- Clinical experience and publications
- Overview of patella luxation pathophysiology
- Diagnosis and current surgical treatments for patella luxation
- Classifying the degree of luxastion and associated deformities
- The developments and rationale of RidgeStop™
- How to perform the RidgeStop procedure