HOW DO WE BECOME AND STAY SUCCESSFUL IN PRACTICE
Add to Calendar
The veterinary profession has well documented problems with mental ill-health and low well-being
- This seminar takes a positive psychology approach to build well-being and resilience.
- It normalizes the difficulties in leading a balanced life and offers a safe place to open up and discuss the problem.
- Recognise the importance of well-being
- Provide a range of strategies to improve well-being
- Discuss the concept of resilience, highlighting that it can be grown and giving tools to do so.
Speaker: Dr Cathy Warburton
Date: 14 February 2018
Duration: 2 hours
Audience: Veterinarians from region
Attendance: +/- 20
Venue: DEDJTR Offices
Address: Cnr Midland Hwy and Taylor St, Epso, Bendigo