Dental Bytes Workshop
A fun and inexpensive dental workshop – packed full of information for an educational learning day, hosted by some wonderful speakers.
A Dry lab workshop is organised–where you will be able to learn how to use and sharpen your dental kit, which instruments are invaluable, how to take dental x-rays with 4 stations set up around the room with personalised small group instruction by demonstrators will make this an invaluable event.
The lectures are provided by Veterinary Dental Members, accredited by passing stringent examinations in Oral Surgery and Dentistry of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists and overseas:
- Dr Tony Caiafa- “What lies below” Don’t be tricked! Without radiographs the subgingival lesions will be missed; and much more!
- Dr Nicole Hoskin -“You can’t be sharp with blunt instruments- how to use and take care of your tools’
- Dr Elaine Cebuliak – “The trials of counting teeth:Anatomy and the Triadan notation system.” How your computer system can easily keep track
- Dr Fiona McConnell- ” The chairside dark room, trials of membership prep” and some cases.
- Maggie Burley- “Easy Pics” – Positioning, and dental radiography for clinicians and technicians
A delicious pub lunch, morning and afternoon teas is included in the price. This is a chance to make a difference globally by supporting our mission to build a much needed veterinary clinic by attending. If you would like to donate and pay for a seat for someone else to attend, but can’t make it yourself, feel free to do so. Just let me know so I can give the seat to a vet student as a bursary prize/present.
Please share and spread the word! seats are limited, and we are aiming for a full house!