Gain the skills and in-depth knowledge required for those challenging cardiorespiratory patients with this newly-revised course.
Advance your diagnostic ability with a hands-on echocardiology workshop.
The course will increase your diagnostic skills and accuracy, enabling you to develop a problem-solving framework that can be applied to all your cases. Completely updated and rewritten, recent developments in cardiorespiratory medicine and management are included.
CPD points: 334
- Niek Beijerink
By successfully completing this course, you will:
- Develop a clear and logical approach to dogs and cats presented with cardiorespiratory problems
- Broaden your knowledge base in small animal cardiorespiratory medicine
- Gain a greater understanding of key diagnostic modalities such as radiograpy, electrocardiography, and echocardiography, enabling you to diagnose more accurately
- Improve your productivity through more expedient diagnoses
- Improve the value of the service you provide to your clients
- Gain confidence in your general approach to small animal cardiorespiratory cases
Saturday 1 February – Monday 30 November 2020
2-Day Practical Echo Workshop: Date TBC