Cardiorespiratory Medicine Distance Education
Gain the skills and in-depth knowledge required for those challenging cardiorespiratory patients with this newly-revised course. Advance your diagnostic ability with a hands-on echocardiology workshop.
- Niek Beijerink
- Mariko Yata
CPD Points: 334
The course will increase your diagnostic skills and accuracy, enabling you to develop a problem-solving framework that can be applied to all your cases. Completely updated and rewritten, recent developments in cardiorespiratory medicine and management are included.
Assignments consist of analysis of case studies provided by the tutor and clinical cases encountered in your own practice. Ultimately, this course will encourage problem-oriented thinking and logical case assessment that will carry through into more successful and rewarding management of your cardiorespiratory patients.
By successfully completing this course, you will:
- Develop a clear and logical approach to dogs and cats presented with cardiorespiratory problems
- Broaden your knowledge base in small animal cardiorespiratory medicine
- Gain a greater understanding of key diagnostic modalities such as radiograpy, electrocardiography, and echocardiography, enabling you to diagnose more accurately
- Improve your productivity through more expedient diagnoses
- Improve the value of the service you provide to your clients
- Gain confidence in your general approach to small animal cardiorespiratory cases.
Monday, 01 February 2021 to
Tuesday, 30 November 2021
Super Early Bird
30 Sep 2020
31 Oct 2020