Canine Cruciate Disease
Canine Cruciate Disease – Wetlab
MMP – An evolution of the TTA procedure for treatment of lameness due to cranial cruciate failure.
The Modified Maquet Procedure (MMP) is an evolution of the TTA procedure for treatment of lameness due to cranial
cruciate failure. The course is in two parts: a lecture based introduction followed by a practical session using either cadavers (Wetlab) or synthetic bone models (Sawbone). Animations and video support material will also be used.The development of the technique, implants and associated instrumentation will be described and a detailed review of
surgical technique and clinical outcomes will cover all aspects of MMP.
- Biomechanics and theoretical foundations of TTA’s
- An introduction to MMP and OrthoFoam™
- Advancement of the 90° patella tendon angle – the controversies
- How to perform an MMP procedure with confidence
- Clinical experience and publications
- Wetlab or Dry bone practical sessions
For full workshop details contact Orthomed
TEL: 08 9590 8850