Behaviour problem or problem behaviour? Learn to differentiate and maximise treatment success.
Improve your ability to help your clients better understand their pets’ behaviour and learn to best manage anxiety, aggression and other common behavioural problems. Discover the latest updates in behavioural pharmacology – the when, why and which of medications.
A knowledge of behaviour is integral in maximising patient welfare. A positive experience in your practice for both patient and client will enhance satisfaction all round!
CPD points: 341
By successfully completing this course, you will:
- Significantly improve your ability to help your clients better understand their pet’s behaviour
- Further your understanding of the basics of behaviour and the intimate relationship between behaviour and organic disease
- Develop your skills in differentiating behaviour problems from problem behaviours to maximise treatment success
- Learn how to more accurately diagnose behavioural problems in most domestic species
- Improve your knowledge of psychotropic medication used to treat behavioural problems, including when to use medication, which medication to use and why
- Interact with other veterinarians who have similar interests in behavioural medicine
- Kersti Seksel
- Debbie Calnon
- Jacqui Ley
Saturday 1 February – Monday 30 November 2020
2-Day Workshop (Date TBC)
1-Day Workshop (Date TBC)