26th VNCA 2020 Conference
1 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf VIC 3006
Start planning your involvement in the rescheduled 26th VNCA Conference now!
- Amy Newfield
It will comprise of five presentation formats:
- 1 hour lectures presented by subject matter experts including International Keynote Speaker, Amy Newfield.
- 15 minute case reports in the Angel Rivera Case Report Presentation session, presented by veterinary nurses and technicians who will be adjudicated to build the presenter’s knowledge and confidence as a presenter.
- 2 hour workshops providing hands-on, practical skills across a range of topics.
- Poster presentations prepared by veterinary nurses on a wide variety of subjects.
- Panel sessions to discuss topical issues facing the veterinary nursing profession.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the conference as a delegate and encourage you to submit your abstract for consideration to present as part of the educational program.
All pre-conference activities, such as tours and the Leadership Symposium, will be held on Sunday 22 November.
What are my options?
We would love to see all currently registered delegates at the rescheduled conference in November, so we have a special offer for those who are able to maintain their registration.
1. Keep your registration for the rescheduled conference in November
We will automatically transfer your registration to the rescheduled conference. As a thank you for your ongoing support of the conference, we are offering a 50% discount for the online Advanced Congress in June.
We are expecting details, including cost, will be provided within the next two weeks, and ask for your patience as we work to make this information available.
2. Transfer your registration to another person
You may not be able to attend the conference on the new dates but have a work colleague or friend who can attend – please contact email@example.com with details and we’ll make the change.
3. Prefer a refund?
We understand. Please email the VNCA Conference Manager by 13 May 2020, with your request (please email again, even if you have previously contacted the office requesting a refund).
While your calls are always welcome, please note that the team in the VNCA National Office is currently working remotely to comply with social distancing regulations set down by the Australian and Victorian authorities due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you call, please leave a detailed message including your name, return phone number and reason for your call so that it can be directed to the correct team member.