Our team of specialists have been providing tailored and flexible solutions for veterinary professionals for over 25 years.
Before you take advantage of the end of year dealership promotions, be sure to give us a call so that you understand your finance options. Not only do we offer competitive interest rates and pre-approval for qualified clients, we will also structure your loan and repayments to best suit your needs.
What’s more, if you finance your car via a BOQ Specialist fixed term contract which settles before 31 December 2018, you’ll go into the draw to win the Ultimate Formula 1® Experience at the Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix, valued at over $7000.
Call 1300 131 141 or click here to find out more.
22/11/2018 | paddy
We develop and produce DR imaging products, under the RAD-X brand, to serve both small and large animal use. We use Canon DR panels as these are recognised as the gold standard worldwide. Currently we have new and updated options suitable to replace aging CR and first generation DR systems.
Call for a demo and assessment of your current unit. We distribute Porta portable and RAD-X HF Premier and Compact Vet x-ray systems, GE Ultrasound systems and a wide range of imaging accessory items.
RAD-X DR CX3A – Mobile DR
- Canon high resolution wireless panels – best image quality
- Highly optimised imaging processing algorithms – best image quality
- RAD-X CXDI NE acquistion software – intuitive – easy to use
- Full commercial wireless access point (WAP) – greater range console to panel
- DICOM calibrated medical review monitor – better viewing
- Built in diagnostic viewing software – Merge eFilm Workstation V4.2
RAD-X DR CX4A – In clinic DR
This new product is designed for in clinic use. It has the same panels and aquisition software as the CX3A above. For wireless connection it
utilises the panel as an access point. This is built into an all in one PC with a 24” touchscreen monitor. There are options for viewing and
storage software. Step into the upper end of DR flat panel imaging.
RAD-X DR X1A Rover Portable DR
- This is our new simple and compact portable DR
- Canon high resolution wireless panels – best image quality
- Highly optimised image processing algorithms – best image quality
- RAD-X CXDI NE acquisition software – intuitive – easy to use
- Touchscreen tablet with keyboard and mouse or high end laptop
- Compact ballistic nylon case for the panel and tablet/laptop
Canon Next Generation Panels
CXDI 701C and 810C
- 125 micron – high resolution – more detail
- Ultra light – 2.3kg and 1.8kg
- Waterproof – IPX7 Standard
- Strong carbon fibre construction
Call or Email for a Demo Today!
- Colour Doppler
- 15” LCD Screen Image
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Auto Optimisation and more….
- Fast, Simple, Precise
- Raw data processing
- New “Button” probes
- New Rectal probe
- Full cardiac options
- Vivid iq delivers a combination of portability and power with a touch screen
- Simple user interface to make your work easier with automated functions
- Fast boot up time lets you start scanning fast
- Fast battery, up to one-hour (with full charge)
- Smart Standby Mode allows you to take it where you need it without slowing down
- Full GE application setup and training
Contact us today for all your Imaging needs!
Tel: 1300 721 734
15/11/2018 | paddy
- No hard wiring required
- In good working order
Price: $40.00 each
Contact Practice Manager Elissa
Dandenong Ranges Veterinary Centre
PH: 03 9751 2999
02/11/2018 | paddy
- Purchased 4 years ago
- Cost our clinic $10k
- Printer included
Contact: Steve 0427 296 109
26/10/2018 | paddy
Every business faces its own particular risks – that’s why we offer a tailored cover to suit business needs of those in the pet industry, no matter how big or small. Our Pet Industry Business Insurance can provide peace of mind for business owners who want to financially protect their businesses, their premises and also their personal income.
Financial protection against allegations of management misconduct or legislative breaches, plus professional indemnity, and business insurance to take care of material damage losses. These are all important considerations for managing risk in a vet practice.
Insurance is vital when dealing with potentially badly behaving, unpredictable and even aggressive animals as you are responsible for the safety of the animals and for their actions whilst they are in your care.
Dog & Cat Breeders:
Dog and Cat breeders face a number of financial risks and having cover such as public liability is important to protect your business. Our insurance can be tailored to suit your particular business needs.
Kennels & Catteries:
Clients have very high expectations when they trust you to take care of their pets. Insurance can help ensure that your care is never compromised, and your business is secure.
Sitters, Boarding & Day Carers:
It’s a great responsibility to take care of other people’s pets. You not only need to care for the pet, but are also responsible for pet behaviour in public – and you may also be responsible for a client’s home and possessions.
Retail & E-tail:
Your pet business is an important asset that needs to be secured. We provide insurance for your premises and contents as well public liability cover.
Let us help you tailor your cover to your needs.
Working with pets means both emotional and financial responsibility. The right insurance can give you peace of mind, plus your clients will know they have chosen the right professional for the job.
Groomer – Mobile & Salon:
It is vital that your dog grooming business has the right kind of public liability & professional indemnity cover in case you accidentally injure or lose an animal whilst it is in your care – or if something happens to a customer or member of the public.
EASY TO GET! Just give us a call on (02) 8287 6515
FIND OUT MORE AND GET A QUICK QUOTE – visit: www.petprofessional.com.au
18/10/2018 | paddy
When you get your quote, that is what you will pay – no hidden extras and fees. Plus if you find a comparable policy at a cheaper price, that price will either be beaten or you will get a refund on the paid amount.