Price $5000 ono.
- CR3600 unit with 4 plates (2 medium (24x30cm) and 2 small (18x24cm))
Purchased from ATX and serviced annually
XC Acquisition Software
Veterinary XC touch screen image acquisition software with enhanced veterinary anatomy, algorithms and workflow, can run on both windows7 64bit and 32 bit operating systems.
Please contact: Mikaela
14/01/2021 | Wendy
Vets on Balwyn (Melbourne)
(03) 9857 8100
PRICED TO SELL……
2018/2020 – IDEXX CATALYST ONE ANALYSER + UA ANALYSER + VETLAB
Includes a current iCARE PLAN which gives you IDEXX phone support including with the setup of the machine into new clinic as well as a replacement warranty if you have any issues with the machine including during transport to new clinic.
Minimal Use – No longer needed.
PRICED TO SELL – $3300 inc GST
Phone – 0407 031 854
07/01/2021 | Wendy
Must go ASAP as owner relocating to New Zealand. First in best dressed at this amazing sell off. Ideal for starting up branch clinic or young Vet wanting to start out.
- Poskom X-Ray unit and stand
- Custom Surgical Table
- Full range of Small Animal equipment
- Full range of Large Animal equipment
- Veterinary Management Software system (purchased for 20K)
Everything you would need to get up and running. This package offer will go quickly – SO DON’T MISS OUT!
For complete inventory and price
Contact KYM: 0431 095 400
21/12/2020 | paddy
- Excellent Condition
- Dimensions 1200mm wide X 710mm deep X 890mm high
Price: $240 each or ONO
Pick up only from:
Avondale Heights Vet Hospital
Contact Phil on:
0412 444 874 or 03 9331 1331
21/12/2020 | paddy
There is a lot of competition between clinics to fill practice vacancies for vets and vet nurses at the moment. These are Paula’s Ten Top Tips to consider when advertising:
- Boost your extramural studies program: you may pick up a new graduate vet;
- Have a strong vet nurse team: boosting the role of your nurses makes your practice more attractive to potential applicants;
- Reply promptly to applicants: communicate in a timely manner;
- Sort out your social media: applicants are looking for practices with a strong online presence;
- Put your team online: pictures of your happy, sociable team can play a role in attracting applicants;
- Give everyone a lunch break: this will impact on your team’s work/life balance and outlook on their job;
- Undertake regular social activities: encourage your team to be socially engaged with each other and their community;
- Promote your location: applicants are looking for somewhere they can settle so provide them with reasons why for your area;
- Talk openly about the full benefits package: advertise your salary range on offer; and
- Pictures of equipment are to be avoided: this is unlikely to attract applicants as most practices use similar equipment.
My current rule of thumb is to
take the emphasis in the ad off what you want from your new employee and
instead put it on what you are offering.
Kookaburra Veterinary Employment
This information includes the views and opinions of Kookaburra Veterinary Employment and is of a general nature only. Factual information is believed to be correct at the time of writing, however, should not be relied upon and any person should confirm details with the relevant authorities and through their own research prior to acting on any of the suggestions in this article.
08/12/2020 | Wendy